1. Small bag of cashews, almonds, or mixed nuts (trader Joe’s pre-packages them!)
2. Nature valley’s dark chocolate and peanut/almond protein bar—10 whopping grams of protein under 200 calories? Yes please!
3. Smores Balance Bars…I swear, it’s like eating a Snicker’s bar, but it happens to be good for you. What a deal.
4. How about them apples? Take any apple you like for a low calorie treat. And to savor it, slice it up and drizzle some honey on it. Add a low fat string cheese for additional calories if you are still hungry!
5. One cup of Greek nonfat yogurt, with a drizzling of granola on top.