1. One serving size of oatmeal with a tablespoon of peanut or almond butter drizzled with honey on top. Add a half a serving of protein powder if you won’t be able to eat your next meal for more than 4 hours. (Chocolate flavor is dreamy, but not for everyone…)
2. Scrambled egg whites and sprinkling of shredded low fat mozzarella, spiced to your liking, over a whole wheat wrap, topped with pico de gallo for amazing flavor.
3. Chocolate cheerios with light soy vanilla (SILK is the best!) and a hardboiled egg (without yoke for protein only). Great for on the go folks!
4. A slice of whole grain bread with peanut or almond butter and a sliced banana on top. Sprinkle some cinnamon on it if you like it sweet! A glass of OJ and a side of any style egg you like makes this a well-rounded breakfast.
5. 2+2+2: Two small whole grain waffles, two slices of turkey bacon, and two eggs any style (NO BUTTER PLEASE!) does a body good on those long, calorie burning days.